Monjuklydepe II – this monument is located 3 km south-east of Mene village of Kaka etrap. The monument was built in B.C. It is dated to the previous VI-V millennium. Excavations were carried out here for the first time in 1959 by the Department of Arheology of the Institute of History of the Academy of Sceinces of Turkmenistan headed by A.A.Marushenko. As a result of excavations and scientific research, an ancient agriculture village belonging to the Anew . A period was uncovered at the foot of the mountain. Currently, the staff of the “Abiwerd” reserve are working together with the Turkmen-German archeological expedition led by Professor R.Bernbergin.